Assalaamualaikum..
I actually have switched off my laptop, but it's hard for me to sleep. I remember something.. that's why I'm writing here :)
I'm reviewing my life. Is there something wrong? or everything about me is wrong?! I do not find the answer.
A moment ago, I suddenly saw my dad sleeping, his room's door was opened. I realize that my dad is getting older ;( and this girl is still manja, BAD!
Then I looked at some pictures hanging on my wall, old pictures. Time is moving :( but I'm not
I remember what someone told me,"Someday your father and mother won't be able to work hard anymore. Someday you'll take care of them as they have been doing until now." I'm sad ;( totally sad..
I'm not a good daughter :( I don't know what to do to make them happy. Stupid ha? :O So, how life should go? I don't know ;(
My dad just celebrated his birthday on May 20th :) I bought him, mommy and Elsa some breads and cakes from Surabaya. Rosa and I also bought him a watch :D sweet ha?
My father is sick ;( heart attack.. You know, now my family really need to take care of him, I mean.. keeping his emotion stable, and controlling his food menu. Another is avoiding myself of being noisy -,- as my sisters and I usually do. You know, I even have to set up my cell-phone ringtone into low volume..
So, let's conclude.. thank you, I'm feeling better after writing this entry.. I wish this entry will be useful for everyone who reads it. God bless you.. In short, time is running fellows. So many people waste their time with their people. Some people love you, others hate you. For those who love you, thank them by being someone meaningful for them. For others who hate you, sometimes some people hate you without a reason. They don't know you, you never disturb them, or whatever, sometimes "ignorance" becomes important :) maybe because those people are not your jodoh :D jodoh in general fellows... If you propose for a job, then you don't get it, ; the job is not your jodoh. If you meet a nice person, having a friendship with him/her, then you get a personal problem with him/her ; he/she is no longer your jodoh in your friendship.
So, please let's everything go as it should go, because God is preparing something better for you, for me. Sometimes you face a bad condition, God wants you to learn. You usually have a good time in your life, God tests you, whether you still keep your iman and taqwa well or not.
I think I'm facing the bad one ;( but I'll learn :) how to treat people as I want to be treated, I know God won't place me in a wrong place and time. God is correct! Totally correct!!!
Then, what I need to do is keeping this thought with me every day and night. And stop being my daddy's 'lil girl, being manja I mean :/ can I? please.. I need some helps >,< it's harder to manage myself than managing other people life :/ no, that's not my job. Do everything what you want to do. This entry just want to show you my point of view, and I'm happy for that. Wish you happy too :) God bless you


No comments:
Post a Comment