Sunday, May 1, 2011

-Admiring Yusuf-

The one who is good looking and good in behaving..

Your sight is as deep as the ocean. So deep, so misterious, so interests me

People recognize you as a good gentleman,

and many girls tease you but you still go straight on your own way

How can I forget the way you treat several girls well?

you give them honor, you treat them like treating your mother

Even when you talk to them, nice intonation, nice words.. You are one in a million who treats us well

And it's not a drama, it's not just how I describe someone like Yusuf AS. You are the one who resembles him a lot :)


*a letter, dedicated to someone who always makes me say "subhanallah" because he amazes me so much.. inside, outside :) it's amazing how God bless him with everything nice.. may Allah bless him dunia akhirat :D

-Let the rain show you how I admire you like its drops.. continuously flowing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, May 1, 2011

-Admiring Yusuf-

The one who is good looking and good in behaving..

Your sight is as deep as the ocean. So deep, so misterious, so interests me

People recognize you as a good gentleman,

and many girls tease you but you still go straight on your own way

How can I forget the way you treat several girls well?

you give them honor, you treat them like treating your mother

Even when you talk to them, nice intonation, nice words.. You are one in a million who treats us well

And it's not a drama, it's not just how I describe someone like Yusuf AS. You are the one who resembles him a lot :)


*a letter, dedicated to someone who always makes me say "subhanallah" because he amazes me so much.. inside, outside :) it's amazing how God bless him with everything nice.. may Allah bless him dunia akhirat :D

-Let the rain show you how I admire you like its drops.. continuously flowing..

No comments:

Post a Comment