Assalaamualaikumm..
The reason why I'm happy is not because my thesis proposal has been finished :) but I've finished designing my twitter and this blog :P --> www.twitter.com/tarafilliana
Ya, I love designing, not writing :/
ok ok.. maybe sometimes I do writing here -,- but I prefer to design than to write :) Life is about choice
and about my thesis.. let me find something inspiring for that :P I mean.. that's not my hobby --" it's so hard to start
Thank You ﷲ
You let me do everything useful today, including washing my clothes (unimportant to be mentioned), going to supermarket, bank, writing articles and designing my personal sites :P now I'm sleepy.. say goodbye to this site and make an appointment with your thesis Tara! -,- ooooo mommy.. I hate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Today :)
Assalaamualaikumm..
The reason why I'm happy is not because my thesis proposal has been finished :) but I've finished designing my twitter and this blog :P --> www.twitter.com/tarafilliana
Ya, I love designing, not writing :/
ok ok.. maybe sometimes I do writing here -,- but I prefer to design than to write :) Life is about choice
and about my thesis.. let me find something inspiring for that :P I mean.. that's not my hobby --" it's so hard to start
Thank You ﷲ
You let me do everything useful today, including washing my clothes (unimportant to be mentioned), going to supermarket, bank, writing articles and designing my personal sites :P now I'm sleepy.. say goodbye to this site and make an appointment with your thesis Tara! -,- ooooo mommy.. I hate it!
The reason why I'm happy is not because my thesis proposal has been finished :) but I've finished designing my twitter and this blog :P --> www.twitter.com/tarafilliana
Ya, I love designing, not writing :/
ok ok.. maybe sometimes I do writing here -,- but I prefer to design than to write :) Life is about choice
and about my thesis.. let me find something inspiring for that :P I mean.. that's not my hobby --" it's so hard to start
Thank You ﷲ
You let me do everything useful today, including washing my clothes (unimportant to be mentioned), going to supermarket, bank, writing articles and designing my personal sites :P now I'm sleepy.. say goodbye to this site and make an appointment with your thesis Tara! -,- ooooo mommy.. I hate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment