Friday, May 6, 2011

The Magic Mirror




;b hi fellows! nice to see you again ;)

I'm soooo happy.. Snow White's step mother lends me her magic mirror :b

here the story begins...























*the real story is : we were having a great time at our campus reading room, talking about how our thesis would be.. but accidently, as I usually do :b I asked Awalinda to take my picture with Maya.. BINGO! we found something more interesting ;) WEBCAM! then, as you can see.. now we are destroying this page by these pictures :P thesis is not something scary anymore buddies!!!


Starring :



Awalinda as herself



Maya as herself



Me as the owner of this blog
would like to say a big
"THANK YOU"
for
visiting my blog
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, May 6, 2011

The Magic Mirror




;b hi fellows! nice to see you again ;)

I'm soooo happy.. Snow White's step mother lends me her magic mirror :b

here the story begins...























*the real story is : we were having a great time at our campus reading room, talking about how our thesis would be.. but accidently, as I usually do :b I asked Awalinda to take my picture with Maya.. BINGO! we found something more interesting ;) WEBCAM! then, as you can see.. now we are destroying this page by these pictures :P thesis is not something scary anymore buddies!!!


Starring :



Awalinda as herself



Maya as herself



Me as the owner of this blog
would like to say a big
"THANK YOU"
for
visiting my blog
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment