Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day by Day


(the blur photo, heheh)

Assalaamualaikum..

Quick post quick post :b again..

hello my ladies and gentlemen... been a long time not to see you (about several days actually :b)

I'm so soooo soooooo busy these last two days. I had finished my thesis proposal, attended cici's wedding, and taken some pictures, pictures of myself :b in sooooo many shawls..

.. this is a quick post.. I'll allow you to see some pictures of me and my people in these last two days.. check!!!



Cici's wedding






taking photos for The Blue Sapphire's new items








the veils are available at my aunty's shop





well, c u bye :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day by Day


(the blur photo, heheh)

Assalaamualaikum..

Quick post quick post :b again..

hello my ladies and gentlemen... been a long time not to see you (about several days actually :b)

I'm so soooo soooooo busy these last two days. I had finished my thesis proposal, attended cici's wedding, and taken some pictures, pictures of myself :b in sooooo many shawls..

.. this is a quick post.. I'll allow you to see some pictures of me and my people in these last two days.. check!!!



Cici's wedding






taking photos for The Blue Sapphire's new items








the veils are available at my aunty's shop





well, c u bye :D



No comments:

Post a Comment