Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Do I Admire Yusuf?






Assalaamualaikum..

Are you asking why I admire Yusuf AS? :) no? Yeah?

Yusuf is nice,

I've just read some of ayat-ayat Al Quran, they are beautiful..

Reviewing the story of Yusuf ; about his perfect look :b about his good akhlaq, about his sabar and tawakkal, about he doesn't have dendam inside his heart :D about his high level (is not a murahan boy) about the bulan and bintang sujud to him :) I love Yusuf

yaaa I know, you can't compare him with Muhammad SAW in this case --"

but Yusuf AS interests me so much :)

I never found that kind of man anyway -,-

yaaaa, I meet several man.. they are nice :) good looking :D good in behaving, but.... they have their own baik and buruk, absolutely..

I meet a man, a nice gentleman.. he is good lahir batin.. but he is adem you know --" like ice-cream

another man is the same. He's good lahir batin :) and soft, like cotton-candies. But... he's a flamboyan -,- oh, God. So many girls around him

yaaaa I know I know -,- nobody deserves for perfectness except Allah SWT :) that's the conclusion, you've already known about it, read it in Al Quran for more information :b I actually can't read Al Quran with the correct tajwid :) really.. but I love reading the meaning :D I even have Al Quran inside my cell-phone :) I'll show you later :D the meaning is translated into English.. cool haa???? :*

Ok, back to Yusuf :) I know it's not important for you, perhaps..
But I love Yusuf because he is ganteng, but he's not sombong. he's pinter but he's not congkak :/ he can get all girls in the galaxy if he wants, but he's too wise for it :) he's not dendam to his brothers, although uda dimasukin sumur juga -,- gimana sih??? and he's still in the line as a good moslem gentleman, although Zulaika is so genit :/

ya, we need to learn from Yusuf AS instead of Muhammad SAW, I need to learn :) it's so hard being a good person lahir & batin

heheh :b how? just laugh if you want :D I just want to answer several question about my FB status and tweets (oooo Yusuf.. oooo Yusuf... <-- people don't understand what I mean)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, May 16, 2011

Why Do I Admire Yusuf?






Assalaamualaikum..

Are you asking why I admire Yusuf AS? :) no? Yeah?

Yusuf is nice,

I've just read some of ayat-ayat Al Quran, they are beautiful..

Reviewing the story of Yusuf ; about his perfect look :b about his good akhlaq, about his sabar and tawakkal, about he doesn't have dendam inside his heart :D about his high level (is not a murahan boy) about the bulan and bintang sujud to him :) I love Yusuf

yaaa I know, you can't compare him with Muhammad SAW in this case --"

but Yusuf AS interests me so much :)

I never found that kind of man anyway -,-

yaaaa, I meet several man.. they are nice :) good looking :D good in behaving, but.... they have their own baik and buruk, absolutely..

I meet a man, a nice gentleman.. he is good lahir batin.. but he is adem you know --" like ice-cream

another man is the same. He's good lahir batin :) and soft, like cotton-candies. But... he's a flamboyan -,- oh, God. So many girls around him

yaaaa I know I know -,- nobody deserves for perfectness except Allah SWT :) that's the conclusion, you've already known about it, read it in Al Quran for more information :b I actually can't read Al Quran with the correct tajwid :) really.. but I love reading the meaning :D I even have Al Quran inside my cell-phone :) I'll show you later :D the meaning is translated into English.. cool haa???? :*

Ok, back to Yusuf :) I know it's not important for you, perhaps..
But I love Yusuf because he is ganteng, but he's not sombong. he's pinter but he's not congkak :/ he can get all girls in the galaxy if he wants, but he's too wise for it :) he's not dendam to his brothers, although uda dimasukin sumur juga -,- gimana sih??? and he's still in the line as a good moslem gentleman, although Zulaika is so genit :/

ya, we need to learn from Yusuf AS instead of Muhammad SAW, I need to learn :) it's so hard being a good person lahir & batin

heheh :b how? just laugh if you want :D I just want to answer several question about my FB status and tweets (oooo Yusuf.. oooo Yusuf... <-- people don't understand what I mean)






No comments:

Post a Comment