Monday, May 9, 2011

An Instant Entry :b

Assalaamualaikum..

Everything instant is not good for your health :b but this one is good, how will you say a short shopping time is not good? :/

I'm so happy today :) I spent my time with my friend, Maya

Been a long time not to have a shopping time with this gorgeous lady :D

and the best thing is.. the shopping time will be continued still in this week :b then I'll go to my another dearest lady's house, cici. She's going to get married on Saturday :D sounds great ha?

then, I'll end this instant entry by only two photos, instant photos I mean :b



We wanted to buy a pair of shoes :b --> failed



My silly face, the shop behind me resembles my name anyway --" that's a shop especially provided for moslems :D *and whose sandal is that? --"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, May 9, 2011

An Instant Entry :b

Assalaamualaikum..

Everything instant is not good for your health :b but this one is good, how will you say a short shopping time is not good? :/

I'm so happy today :) I spent my time with my friend, Maya

Been a long time not to have a shopping time with this gorgeous lady :D

and the best thing is.. the shopping time will be continued still in this week :b then I'll go to my another dearest lady's house, cici. She's going to get married on Saturday :D sounds great ha?

then, I'll end this instant entry by only two photos, instant photos I mean :b



We wanted to buy a pair of shoes :b --> failed



My silly face, the shop behind me resembles my name anyway --" that's a shop especially provided for moslems :D *and whose sandal is that? --"

No comments:

Post a Comment