Saturday, May 21, 2011

Babies Time

Assalaamualaikum..

I had a full schedule last week, but now I'm free :)




see? I had a good time with these little boy and girl last week :D they are Al Fatih and Izzah, my cousins.. I was like their baby sitter

no? ahaha... still young, I'm young :D

We (I, aunty, Rosa) went to a food court. Here are what we had captured..





my sister Rosa and my cousin Al Fatih




the soup tasted good..




my sister, Rosa





Good day babies ;)





*Actually there are many photos of my aunty :b but she hates them (bad faces) ahahh ;D









No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Babies Time

Assalaamualaikum..

I had a full schedule last week, but now I'm free :)




see? I had a good time with these little boy and girl last week :D they are Al Fatih and Izzah, my cousins.. I was like their baby sitter

no? ahaha... still young, I'm young :D

We (I, aunty, Rosa) went to a food court. Here are what we had captured..





my sister Rosa and my cousin Al Fatih




the soup tasted good..




my sister, Rosa





Good day babies ;)





*Actually there are many photos of my aunty :b but she hates them (bad faces) ahahh ;D









No comments:

Post a Comment