Assalaamualaikum..
I woke up this morning and suddenly thought about how my thesis would go --"
I was feeling sooooo bad :/ and guilty..
then I switched on my laptop, re-typing my thesis chapters there..
and suddenly (again) I remembered a quote that I read from twitter :
Friday, May 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday, May 6, 2011
Picking A Quote
Assalaamualaikum..
I woke up this morning and suddenly thought about how my thesis would go --"
I was feeling sooooo bad :/ and guilty..
then I switched on my laptop, re-typing my thesis chapters there..
and suddenly (again) I remembered a quote that I read from twitter :
I woke up this morning and suddenly thought about how my thesis would go --"
I was feeling sooooo bad :/ and guilty..
then I switched on my laptop, re-typing my thesis chapters there..
and suddenly (again) I remembered a quote that I read from twitter :
Labels:
Life Story
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment