Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Syar'i Headdress



Assalamu'alaikum..
............................




Are you asking about these looks?







(my sister, Rosa)



Introducing HEADDRESS----> yaaaaa or Indonesian people usually call it "ciput ninja" just like the people call SKINNY-JEANS by celana pensil --" whatever




I really thanks to this headdress :) as you know that my face is............................

>>>
BULAT

what are you starring at? ha? :/


This headdress will help you to have a pretty look. For those who have bulat faces like me, I suggest you to buy this stuff. Meanwhile, this headdress is syar'i. See how long it is! It wraps all parts of your head (excluding your face, of course -,-) and yet your neck. Nice ha? :D
but the arabian headdress may be different





FYI, I found the headdress on Facebook, then I bought 4 pieces of the headdress on Butik Mungil


but I got this pic by googling :b





ok, see you headdressers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Syar'i Headdress



Assalamu'alaikum..
............................




Are you asking about these looks?







(my sister, Rosa)



Introducing HEADDRESS----> yaaaaa or Indonesian people usually call it "ciput ninja" just like the people call SKINNY-JEANS by celana pensil --" whatever




I really thanks to this headdress :) as you know that my face is............................

>>>
BULAT

what are you starring at? ha? :/


This headdress will help you to have a pretty look. For those who have bulat faces like me, I suggest you to buy this stuff. Meanwhile, this headdress is syar'i. See how long it is! It wraps all parts of your head (excluding your face, of course -,-) and yet your neck. Nice ha? :D
but the arabian headdress may be different





FYI, I found the headdress on Facebook, then I bought 4 pieces of the headdress on Butik Mungil


but I got this pic by googling :b





ok, see you headdressers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment