Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taylor Swift and Her Love Story

I'm loving a song titled "Love story", the singer is Taylor Swift. This song is simple and chick, here are the lyrics...

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Oh, oh, oh

'Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you


Taylor Swift's Biography

I play a 12-string guitar, and have since I was 12. I'm a songwriter
first and foremost, and I have never written anything I didn't mean. I
am obsessed with lyrics. I love Tennessee. And talking to people. I was
born on December 13th, 1989. Thirteen is my lucky number. I can tell
you some REALLY weird coincidences that involve that number.. Long
story short, 13 is good. I am the most competetive person I know. I
never really got into sports, so I guess you could say music is my
game. I love people who are nice to me, I've never been one to say
things like "All you people think you know me, well you don't". I'm not
that complicated. My complications come out in my songs. All you need
to do to be my friend is like me. I don't wear high heels alot because
I'm afraid of falling in front of large groups of people. My middle
name is Alison. I'm most comfortable in dresses, not old faded blue
jeans--surprisingly. I sing country music, I am obsessed with that too.
I guess you kinda have to be. I have beautiful friends. Be one. I
really like it when people tell me they like my music, it's everything
I've got so it really means alot to me. I'm really weird sometimes, but
you are too. I've never been the kind of girl who needs a boyfriend. I
don't go out looking for guys. But then again, I don't write alot of
love songs. Basically.. I'm single. I love pictures, I have a bunch of
them hung up in my bus bunk. Because you can't forget where you came
from. I need everything to be organized. All the time. I think little
kids are awesome. I'm just going to warn you now: If you start a
conversation about Law and Order: SVU or CSI with me, we will be
talking for at least an hour. I consider myself an expert on those two
things.. only those two things. I love trucks. They are works of art.
I'm a thinker and an over-analyzer. I'm 5'11. I'm not jaded. And to all
the people who have ever blasted my songs from their car stereo, thank
you from the bottom of my heart.



lovelovelove

-T-


Listen to this song at jango online radio : www.jango.com



I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Taylor Swift and Her Love Story

I'm loving a song titled "Love story", the singer is Taylor Swift. This song is simple and chick, here are the lyrics...

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello, little did I know

That you were Romeo
You were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while

Oh, oh, oh

'Cause you were Romeo,
I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go

And I said
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh oh

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said
Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said

Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you


Taylor Swift's Biography

I play a 12-string guitar, and have since I was 12. I'm a songwriter
first and foremost, and I have never written anything I didn't mean. I
am obsessed with lyrics. I love Tennessee. And talking to people. I was
born on December 13th, 1989. Thirteen is my lucky number. I can tell
you some REALLY weird coincidences that involve that number.. Long
story short, 13 is good. I am the most competetive person I know. I
never really got into sports, so I guess you could say music is my
game. I love people who are nice to me, I've never been one to say
things like "All you people think you know me, well you don't". I'm not
that complicated. My complications come out in my songs. All you need
to do to be my friend is like me. I don't wear high heels alot because
I'm afraid of falling in front of large groups of people. My middle
name is Alison. I'm most comfortable in dresses, not old faded blue
jeans--surprisingly. I sing country music, I am obsessed with that too.
I guess you kinda have to be. I have beautiful friends. Be one. I
really like it when people tell me they like my music, it's everything
I've got so it really means alot to me. I'm really weird sometimes, but
you are too. I've never been the kind of girl who needs a boyfriend. I
don't go out looking for guys. But then again, I don't write alot of
love songs. Basically.. I'm single. I love pictures, I have a bunch of
them hung up in my bus bunk. Because you can't forget where you came
from. I need everything to be organized. All the time. I think little
kids are awesome. I'm just going to warn you now: If you start a
conversation about Law and Order: SVU or CSI with me, we will be
talking for at least an hour. I consider myself an expert on those two
things.. only those two things. I love trucks. They are works of art.
I'm a thinker and an over-analyzer. I'm 5'11. I'm not jaded. And to all
the people who have ever blasted my songs from their car stereo, thank
you from the bottom of my heart.



lovelovelove

-T-


Listen to this song at jango online radio : www.jango.com



I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment