Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Story

السلام عليكم


Do you follow this blog? I mean "my blog". Well, maybe some people ask why I often change this blog's name and design. It's a kinda confusion, I know. I just try to find the best name for my blog. FYI, I only have one blog: http://taramisshoneybee.blogspot.com/

I made this blog in 2009 for an academic purpose, but then I started to use it as my personal blog. This blog's first name was: Honey Bee-This Blog Belongs to Tara Filliana, A Student of State University of Surabaya. That's good.. But then I stopped writing in 2010, I had no idea to write anything here.

When I worked for a blog in 2011, again, I started to post my writing here. Finally, I found the best name for my blog: Jasmine. It's beautiful.. I love to hear Jasmine, a beautiful name.


Welcome to my blog fellas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Story

السلام عليكم


Do you follow this blog? I mean "my blog". Well, maybe some people ask why I often change this blog's name and design. It's a kinda confusion, I know. I just try to find the best name for my blog. FYI, I only have one blog: http://taramisshoneybee.blogspot.com/

I made this blog in 2009 for an academic purpose, but then I started to use it as my personal blog. This blog's first name was: Honey Bee-This Blog Belongs to Tara Filliana, A Student of State University of Surabaya. That's good.. But then I stopped writing in 2010, I had no idea to write anything here.

When I worked for a blog in 2011, again, I started to post my writing here. Finally, I found the best name for my blog: Jasmine. It's beautiful.. I love to hear Jasmine, a beautiful name.


Welcome to my blog fellas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment