السلام عليكم
me & my sister, Ocha-this pic. taken when we attended our mom's graduation
me & my sister, Ocha-this pic. taken when we attended our mom's graduation
I have a sister, named Rosalia Dewi Nawantara, call her Ocha! She's 2 years younger than me. She's pretty and smart, and the best thing is .. she's humble. That's why most people love her so much..
Something different between Ocha and me is.. she has a friendly face while I don't .. This picture shows it.. I love my jutek face, while Ocha loves her friendly face ;b
Although we have different ways to pose and smile, one thing is the same .. we're all kind hearted girls :') ahahah
But you are not allowed to love her more than her boyfriend loves her :b
Something different between Ocha and me is.. she has a friendly face while I don't .. This picture shows it.. I love my jutek face, while Ocha loves her friendly face ;b
Although we have different ways to pose and smile, one thing is the same .. we're all kind hearted girls :') ahahah
But you are not allowed to love her more than her boyfriend loves her :b
Ocha and her boyfie


a'ah..both of u comel...
ReplyDeletemasing2 ada kriteria istimewanya kan??
aahahha ;) thank you..
ReplyDeleteI heart your "hearts like an engine" anyway :)